WORKSHOPS / CLASSES
Leading Edge Art Workshops
Online – April 23-25, 2021
Broken Colour – The Landscape in Acrylic
Registration: www.greatartworkshops.com email@example.com
This course is for landscape artists who crave more artistic freedom and a looser expression in their work while remaining faithful to their subject.
At the heart of the Impressionist movement and very popular with the Group of Seven artists, is the manner of paint application called “broken colour”. This method describes optical mixing effects that occur between applied strokes of paint and the exposed under-painted surface. This technique of paint application will allow you to handle colour in a more simplified manner while showcasing your individual mark.
ZOOM Watercolour Classes/Workshops
Exclusive lessons provided online to guide you on your watercolour journey. Discover a new way to receive ongoing art instruction through Zoom classes. These sessions are live and so provide opportunities for comments and questions in real time. You do not need a Zoom account. A meeting invitation e-mailed to you prior to class will connect you to the action!
Instruction will loosen up your painting style and use design fundamentals to give your paintings dynamic visual impact. You will receive personal feedback with invaluable critique for work done in class.
A supply list is provided upon registration. Suitable for developing and experienced painters.
THURSDAY MORNING CLASSES 9:30 am to 12 noon
April Session: Thursday April 1, 8, 15, 29 FULL – Wait List
May Session: Thursday May 6, 13, 20, 27
$98 CAD ($85 US) per monthly session
WORKSHOPS 1pm to 4 pm
Spring Awakens (Still life with Spring Flowers): Wednesday April 28
Impressionism in the Garden: Wednesday May 19
$35 CAD ($30 US) per workshop
- Please send name, address, phone number and email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate choice of session(s).
- Once your registration has been acknowledged, send payment. Preferred payment: e-transfer (via your on-line banking). Send e-transfer to: email@example.com and keep a copy for your records.
- Alternate payment method via cheque. Make cheque payable to Margaret Roseman. Mail cheque to: Margaret Roseman 11 Deanbank Drive, Thornhill, Ontario L3T 1Z2.
- Payment must be received prior to start of session.
Your completed payment secures your spot.
email to register and for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org